CONTACT

본문 바로가기

HOME  >  CONTACT  >  CONTACT
CONTACT

문의사항입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 Sol 이메일 solmarch@yahoo.com 연락처 주소 작성일24-03-16 09:53

본문

A daughter of a friend, Susan, was house and cat sitting, a job she likes and gives her an additional income. Susan was concerned about the cat, however, since he was dirty, smelt and looked thin and ragged.

Now, healthy cats NEVER stink, smell dirty or appear dirty. Also, they aren't fat in any way but neither is an obese cat healthy.

Then I inquired about her diet was, knowing very of my knowledge what the answer would be.

And it was.

Food dried, from the box.

Okay, it was not the responsibility of Susan what the cat was fed, but she does take her responsibilities seriously . She was worried that the cat wouldn't stay long enough until her family returned from their holiday.

The cat is attracted to her and would like to lay with her. She'd rather not share her sleeping space with a smelly and filthy cat, and is upset about it.

What can she do?

I suggested feeding the cat cat food that is raw.

I advised her on what food to purchase and also how to manage the transition.

Older cats that are switching into raw food for their cats are more likely to suffer from a purge of toxins. If you're not prepared for it this could appear as the health of your cat is rapidly deteriorating. But it's not, it's just having a good spring clean.

Young cats don't have such an accumulation of toxin So, when they switch their diet to raw cat food they don't experience the same purge.

As it turned out, when the raw food was started, Susan saw signs of purging of toxin. She was glad I'd prepared her, as it looked a bit scary for a couple of days.

On the fourth day, she told me, the cat seemed to be more content.

On day six, Susan reported that the cat was washing itself.

The next day She said that the cat was looking forward to his meal, and ate the food with enthusiasm, eating every bit.

By day twelve she said that the cat was similar to an ordinary cat. For those who have virtually any concerns concerning wherever along with how you can make use of similar web site, you are able to call us with the web site. It was clean and sweet, smelled nice, was filling out, was content and gave her no concern about his odds of survival.

And she was happily sharing her bed with him by now, too.

It's great to know that the cat's people were amazed by the different cat they came home to. One can only hope that they kept the diet of raw cat food Susan had had the courage to try.

This cat was in his middle years, so the purging period at the start of his new diet was smaller than what a cat of a higher age might experience.

It's worth every second of the disdain your cat will treat you with during the first days, while they acclimatise to the raw cat food. They might look at you accusingly and refuse to eat, paw the food as if they want to put it in a jar, turn their back at you, etc.

Pay attention to the long term health gain.

브라우저 최상단으로 이동합니다 브라우저 최하단으로 이동합니다